Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Favorite Songs of 2010

Hello Friends!

I love to make year-end lists of my favorite music and this year is no exception. So here are the songs I've been listening to the most in 2010.

Top Five Songs From 2010

1. "Crazy Love" by Robbie Seay Band - I LOVE this song! It's one of those songs that I put on repeat and listen to five times in a row. I believe Robbie Seay wrote this one as a love song for his wife, but for me it is a love song for my Savior. RSB's entire Miracle album is amazing!

2. "Something to Say" by Starfield - As awesome as this song is, it was hard to pick only one favorite song from Starfield's The Saving One album. You should check it out. It's awesome!

3. "You Are More" by Tenth Avenue North - Great lyrics, great sound, and my favorite music video of the year.

4. "Heaven Song" by Phil Wickham - I heard Phil sing this last month when he was on tour with Mercy Me and I was blown away. It captures my longing for Heaven so well. Absolutely beautiful.

5. "Snow" by Sleeping at Last - I have been very much enjoying SAL's Yearbook project that they began in October this year, consisting of a three song EP released every month for a year. Their music is a bit different for me as I usually prefer more commercial music, but they've managed to captivate me with their sound. I couldn't pick a favorite, so I chose their newest release "Snow".

So there you have it! What are your favorite songs of 2010?

Merry Christmas to you and many blessings in the new year!

Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment